AU$37 Pasig accommodation
Check hotel prices in Pasig
Unique Pasig Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Pasig
Top budget Pasig hotel deals
- Red Planet Manila OrtigasLot 5 Block 4 San Antonio Shaw blvd, Pasig, Manila
The price is AU$37 per night from Feb 13 to Feb 14
- Go Hotels MandaluyongUG/F, Robinsons Cybergate Plaza, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Pasig, Manila
- The Exchange Regency Residence HotelExchange Road Corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Manila
The price is AU$67 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Go Hotels Ortigas CenterCyberscape Alpha, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Manila
- Marco Polo Ortigas ManilaMeralco Avenue and Sapphire Street, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Manila
- Privato Ortigas706 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig, Manila
The price is AU$78 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
Top luxury Pasig hotel deals
- Marco Polo Ortigas ManilaMeralco Avenue and Sapphire Street, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Manila4.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- Edsa Shangri-La, Manila1 Garden Way, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Manila
The price is AU$215 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.9/5Exceptional! (8 reviews)
- Joy Nostalg Hotel & Suites Manila Managed by AccorHotels17 ADB Avenue Ortigas Center, (Topaz Road Entrance), Pasig, Manila
The price is AU$135 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 94/5Very Good! (4 reviews)
- Crowne Plaza Manila GalleriaOrtigas Avenue, Corner, Asian Development Bank Ave. (ADB), Pasig, Manila
The price is AU$144 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 53.5/5Good! (2 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Manila Galleria1 Asia Development Bank Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Manila
The price is AU$126 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 25/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- The Linden Suites37 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Centre, Pasig, Manila4.2/5Very Good! (13 reviews)
Accommodation In Pasig
A modern city in metro Manila, Pasig gives visitors an opportunity to see what living in the Philippines is truly like. Pasig is situated away from the tourist haven in Manila and houses important financial and commercial districts. The clubs and bars along Pasig's Metrowalk draw people from all across Manila. Fortunately, there are plenty of hotels in Pasig where revellers can sleep it off.
Things to Do in Pasig
While in town, check out the Pasig Cathedral, an 18th-century church located near the city centre. You'll also want to see the Pasig City Museum near the Plaza Rizal. You'll find exhibits about the city's cultural heritage in the mansion that was used as a Japanese headquarters and detention centre during WWII.
Plan to spend some serious dough during your Pasig holiday? Head to the Mutya Ng Pasig Public Market, one of the largest open markets in the country with more than 2,500 stalls. For a unique experience, go to Tiendesitas where you'll find shops that look like native Filipino dwellings. Expect bargains on goods and great barbecue. Need some fresh air? Check out the aquatic activities at Rainforest Park or explore Doña Geronima's Cave, a site that intrigues locals and visitors alike.
Getting to & Around Pasig
Flights to Pasig land at NAIA Airport in Pasay City. Getting to your Pasig accommodation is easy using mass transit or taxi. Pedicabs and jeepneys are also readily available to take visitors wherever they want to go in the metro area.
Pining away for Pasig? Rely on Wotif to help you find cheap flights and Pasig hotels near the city centre. You can trust that you'll get the best price on reputable accommodations and the most options on flight schedules with Wotif. Why wait? Start your search for cheap flights and hotels in Pasig today!
How much is a hotel room in Pasig?
Hotels in Pasig start at AU$37 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.