ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs, free bottled water, and hairdryers are featured in all 72 rooms. You'll find nice touches like soaking tubs, slippers, and free toiletries to enhance your stay.
This hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Additionally, you'll find a vending machine. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Places within a 15-minute walk of this 3-star Namba hotel include Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Kuromon Ichiba Market.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 72 reviews
About the HOTEL KANADE Osaka NambaLocation 1-1-1 Motomachi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, Osaka 556-0016
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1 building
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (50.9 km / 31.6 mi)
- Train station: Osaka Namba Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Namba Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
HOTEL KANADE Osaka Namba offers 72 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and complimentary slippers. 56-inch Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
HOTEL KANADE Osaka Namba has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 300 per person, per night, based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 800 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol isn't served at HOTEL KANADE Osaka Namba.