Hotels near Night Safari
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Night Safari
Top hotels near Night Safari
Check for any educational events and get to know the special animals at Night Safari.
It's certainly worth travelling the 30 kilometres from Johor Bahru to Singapore to see it.
Wanting a hotel that won't leave you empty-handed? The Hotel 81 Balestier and the Hotel 81 Kovan are worth thinking about.
Kick start your day with a coffee and snack at Casa italia. Found at 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore, it's an easy walk of 0.2 kilometres from Night Safari. Need a break and a feed? Just 0.08 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant (80 Mandai Lake Rd).
Other Things to Do Near Night SafariSchedule some time to see what's going on in the area surrounding Night Safari:
- Take some time off with the young ones, and muck about for a few hours at Singapore Zoo.
- Take some time off with the children, and stroll around for a morning at River Safari.
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of Seletar Reservoir Park, a natural sanctuary for native plants and animals.
- Keen golfers can work on their technique at Executive Golf Course.
- You'll hear the hordes of people cheer when a favourite and an underdog race around the last bend at Singapore Turf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Night Safari?
Hotels in Night Safari start at AU$180 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.