Hotels Near New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame
Top hotels near New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame
Keen to see New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame? This well-loved sight has a lot to offer.
Always been interested in visiting Dunedin? Now's your chance to find out what all the fuss is about!
If you're only here for short visit, why not save some time and stay at one of the many accommodations near New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame? Within 3 kilometres, you'll have no less than 56 possibilities. Try the Roslyn Apartments (2 kilometres). That said, the 755 Regal Court (2 kilometres) and the Bluestone On George (a kilometre) are also worthwhile.
Love seeing how much you can get out of your travel funds? This area offers some decent pocket-friendly options. The Manor House Backpackers is a kilometre away, whereas the Geeky Gecko Backpackers is around 0.8 kilometres away.
Spoil yourself a little at one of the several top-quality hotels in the surrounding area. Start with the Commodore Motels, 2 kilometres away. The Scenic Hotel Southern Cross, 0.7 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Just 0.5 kilometres from New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame is Orange Cafe, where you can get hot coffee and some tasty treats. Head to 23 Moray Place, Dunedin to check it out. Searching for some food? Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin is at 10 Smith St, Dunedin, only 0.7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near New Zealand Sports Hall of FameAs you're here, you ought to check what the surrounding region has on offer:
- Transport enthusiasts should arrange to jump aboard Taieri Gorge Railway, a historic railway.
- Cadbury World is popular for its exquisite lollies. Make sure you swing by to treat your sweet tooth!
- If you're a historian, visit Toitu Otago Settlers Museum to hear the past events that shaped this region.
- Take a moment to focus on your spiritual side at First Church of Otago, a wonderful local religious site.
- Forget your worries for a few hours and spend a little time perusing the deals at Seriously Twisted.
How much is a hotel room in New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame?
Hotels in New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame start at AU$82 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.