Hotels Near National Museum of American History
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near National Museum of American History
Top hotels near National Museum of American History
Expand your mind at National Museum of American History.
You'll be able to lay eyes on it in Washington, the national capital.
You'll find a terrific variety of accommodation here, with as many as 20 within a stone's throw of National Museum of American History. Not sure where to begin? Have a gander at The Hay-Adams, Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. and Willard InterContinental Washington.
If you're travelling on a budget, you'll be pleased to know that there's a good variety of pocket-friendly accommodations. Consider the rates at the Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center, just 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the District Hotel is 2 kilometres away.
Soak up the atmosphere at one of the several luxury hotels close by. The Jefferson, Washington, DC and the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC are spots to consider. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
Wake up in the morning with a tea or coffee at Corner Bakery Cafe. Found at 529 14th St NW, Washington, it's only 0.6 kilometres from National Museum of American History. Or do you want something more substantial? No problem, only 0.4 kilometres away is Elephant & Castle. Find it at 1201 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington.
Other Things to Do Near National Museum of American HistoryDon't forget that this area has loads more going on:
- Pederson Glacier is an extraordinary place to visit, so make sure you take your camera to capture the beauty.
- Spend a quiet moment at Kobuk Wild River and let the flowing waters rush by as you bask in its surrounds.
- Lace up your trusty hiking boots, and head to Greenstone Ridge Trail, a well-used hiking trail.
- If it's a cloudless day, put your feet up and watch the sunset from the shore of Turquoise Lake.
- If you're not sure where to start in the region, visit Boy Scout Memorial to gain an understanding of the local history.
If you're using the metro to reach National Museum of American History, hop off at L'Enfant, the nearest station. It's just a kilometre away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in National Museum of American History?
Hotels in National Museum of American History start at AU$141 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.