AU$130 Mount Buller accommodation
Check hotel prices in Mount Buller
Top hotel deals in Mount Buller
Where to stay in Mount Buller
What is the best Mount Buller summer accommodation?
- Family: If you’re taking the kids to Mount Buller during summer holiday, check out the Arlberg Hotel. Kids stay free, daily breakfast is complimentary, and there’s plenty to do on-site, like a game room and a rooftop terrace for taking in the summer sights.
- Romance: There aren’t any 5-star hotels in Mount Buller, but Breathtaker Hotel and Spa is as close as it gets. With three restaurants, an indoor pool and hot tub, and a full-service spa, you’ll never have to leave—and you’ve never been more relaxed.
What is the best Mount Buller chalet hotel?
- Abom Hotel: With its slanted roof and just 10 rooms, the Abom definitely has a chalet-like feel. With ski-in/ski-out access to the mountain and an on-site restaurant and bar for apres-ski drinks, hotels near Mount Buller don’t get any more convenient than this.
- Discobulous 6: This 3-bedroom chalet is everything you picture for your winter holiday: ski-in/ski-out access, equipment storage, a full kitchen and living area, and even a washer/dryer to keep your winter gear clean.
What is the best Mount Buller luxury accommodation?
- Terama Ski Lodge: Don’t skimp just because you’re looking for cheap accommodation. This mountainside hotel doesn’t just have ski-in/ski-out access—it also has a ski shuttle to the village and other parts of the mountain. And there’s a shared kitchen and a pool table where you can make friends with other ski bums.
- The Duck Inn: This hotel has a full-service, on-site ski shop with rentals, storage, and a drying room. From there, the area shuttle will take you directly to the slopes. After a day of shredding, relax fireside in the lobby or with a drink at the bar—you deserve it!
Village Center has all you need to start your winter fun. From ski hire to food and accommodation options, you'll be all set to hit the powder. If you're eager to find a room nearby, consider Hotel Pension Grimus and Amber Lodge Mt Buller - Hostel. They're sure to impress!
If you find yourself in need of more accommodation options in Mount Buller, try the Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort and the Delatite Apartments - Timbertop and Fir. They are located 11 kilometres and 17 kilometres away from the center. Wotif also recommends the Merrijig Motor Inn Resort and the Merrijig Lodge. The first is 17 kilometres away from the city, while the second is 17 kilometres away.
Attractions and Hotels Near Mount BullerDon't head off without taking a look at what there is to see and do in the rest of the area. Photograph High Country's mountains and snowfields. In addition, you should visit a few of the area's history museums. Or join the locals snowboarding and skiing.
The close by localities of Macs Cove and Mansfield are worth exploring. Macs Cove is 25 kilometres to the west of Mount Buller, while Mansfield is 35 kilometres to the west. Macs Cove accommodations include The Black Sparrow and Willowlake. Mansfield choices are the Mansfield Motel and Mansfield Valley Motor Inn.
If watching sport gives you an adrenaline buzz, get moving to Mansfield Oval. It's located to the west of Mount Buller. Planning to stay close by? The Alzburg Resort and The Deck Quarters may be perfect.
Albury Airport is located 130 kilometres from the centre of Mount Buller. Should you wish to stay close by, you can easily secure a room at the Comfort Inn & Suites Georgian or the Best Western Meramie Motor Inn.
How much is a hotel room in Mount Buller?
Hotels in Mount Buller start at AU$130 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.