Hotels near Mill Markets
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mill Markets
Top hotels near Mill Markets
Mill Markets is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
To get there, you'll have to go to Newcomb. It's situated 65 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
You better not dawdle if you're wanting to stay within a short distance of Mill Markets! 3 kilometres away, the Geelong Conference Centre is the only listed accommodation option up for grabs.
When you need a hot coffee or tea, head to Bean Squeeze (114 Bellarine Highway, Newcomb). For something more substantial, you only need to stroll 0.4 kilometres to come across Domino's Pizza Newcomb at 15c/71 Bellarine Highway, Newcomb.
Other Things to Do Near Mill MarketsBefore you get going, think about checking out the local area:
- Get those muscles working with a sprightly walk through Bellarine Rail Trail.
- Visit Geelong Showground with the family, where you'll enjoy the carnival foods and thrilling rides.
- Tourists can marvel at the architectural significance of Old Geelong Gaol while gaining a fascinating understanding of the history and culture of the area.
- At Eastern Beach Swimming Enclosure, the sand and salty sea breezes await. So pack yours thongs, and take off to enjoy the water.
- Rest and grab a bite to eat or hunt for a bargain at Westfield Geelong.
How much is a hotel room in Mill Markets?
Hotels in Mill Markets start at AU$119 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.