Hotels Near Milawa Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Milawa Park
Top hotels near Milawa Park
Getting prepared for your adventure to Milawa Park? Don't set out until you've had a look at these helpful tips and tricks.
You can find it in Wangaratta, 200 kilometres from Melbourne, the state capital.
Give yourself a morning boost with a tea or coffee at Snow Road Produce. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from Milawa Park. When it's time to have dinner, try out Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard. And finally, reflect on your day with a drink at Epi.Curious.
Other Things to Do Near Milawa ParkAppreciate all that Milawa Park offers, but make sure you also visit the surrounding area:
- If you want to relax with a glass or two of vino, go to Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard.
- Look at the grand machinery and find out about the different processes of production on a guided tour of Milawa Cheese Factory, a favourite spot of of visitors and locals alike.
- When it's time for a tipple, get on over to Wood Park Wines Cellar Door. Here, you can taste and purchase some top-notch local wines.
- When you're looking for a cultural experience, head to Muse Gallery of Milawa, an exhibition space that will provoke you with its first rate collection of pieces.
- If you appreciate a good drop, you won't want to miss John Gehring Wines. Here, you can taste test and buy a bottle of the tasty local drop.
How much is a hotel room in Milawa Park?
Hotels in Milawa Park start at AU$97 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.