Hotels near Melrose Abbey
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Melrose Abbey
The very moment you enter Melrose Abbey, you'll be immersed in an atmosphere of peace and serenity.
Have you always wanted to visit Edinburgh? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is situated in Melrose, just 55 kilometres from the capital.
Spoil yourself with a stay at the Dryburgh Abbey Hotel. At just 5 kilometres away, it's well worth paying a bit more for the added service.
When you need the perfect cup of coffee, check out Greenhouse Cafe Melrose at 6 Buccleuch Street, Melrose. If it's time to find a table for dinner, get going to Marmions Brasserie. You'll find it at Buccleuch St, Melrose.
Other Things to Do Near Melrose AbbeyWhen you're done checking out Melrose Abbey, check out the local area:
- Behind the doors of Abbotsford are plenty of captivating tales.
- Head to St Abbs & Eyemouth Voluntary Marine Reserve, which is home to an array of seabirds.
- Stroll through Dryburgh Abbey, a compelling historical landmark that is filled with stories.
- Train enthusiasts have to take a ride on Waverley Line, a historic railway.
- Climb to the top of Scott's View to discover the surrounds from a new angle.
How much is a hotel room in Melrose Abbey?
Hotels in Melrose Abbey start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.