Hotels Near Marsupial Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Marsupial Park
Top hotels near Marsupial Park
Head outside and take in the clean, fresh air at Marsupial Park.
You'll find it in East Tamworth, which sits 210 kilometres from Port Stephens.
There's no need to go far to find a place to lay your head. There are 20 options within a quick trip of Marsupial Park. Some ones are the Best Western Plus All Settlers Motor Inn (4 kilometres), the Quality Hotel Powerhouse (2 kilometres) and the Best Western Tamworth Motor Inn (4 kilometres).
Pay your respects to caffeine by heading to WESWAL Café (192 Brisbane Street, East Tamworth). It's just 0.6 kilometres away from Marsupial Park.
Other Things to Do Near Marsupial ParkAfter you're finished at Marsupial Park, don't neglect the local area:
- Journey to Oxley Scenic Lookout for a great view of the area, and to take some pictures of the natural surrounds.
- Listen to passing birds chirping and the bees buzzing as you explore Botanical Gardens.
- Purchase centre stage seats to an exciting performance at Tamworth Capitol Theatre.
- If you're looking to kill a few hours, appreciate the collections at Tamworth Power Station Museum.
- Visit Bicentennial Park if you're seeking a quick breather from the concrete jungle.
Get up bright and early, dodge the other tourists and grab your ticket for the train. When you arrive at Tamworth Station, the nearest station, it's just 2 kilometres to Marsupial Park.
How much is a hotel room in Marsupial Park?
Hotels in Marsupial Park start at AU$86 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.