Accommodation Near Marienplatz, Munich
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Marienplatz
This world is overflowing with fascinating things to experience, and Marienplatz is right up there with the best.
It's located in Munich, 150 kilometres distance from Bregenz, the state capital.
With no less than 24 accommodations within a kilometre of Marienplatz, the biggest problem you'll have finding a hotel is deciding which one's best! Don't know where to begin? Take a look at the Mandarin Oriental München, Hotel Bayerischer Hof and Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München.
Trying to limit your expenses on accommodation? It won't take much effort to find an apartment that is budget-friendly. Why not stay at the Eden Hotel Wolff, which is only a kilometre away? If that doesn't tick all the boxes, consider the Pension Seibel, 0.5 kilometres away.
Sit back and relax at one of the numerous top-quality hotels in the surrounding area. Take a look at the amenities at the Rocco Forte The Charles Hotel, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the Hotel Koenigshof is merely 0.8 kilometres away.
Before you explore Marienplatz, follow the scent of delicious coffee to Nespresso Boutique München. You don't need to search for a decent meal. Hotel Torbräu has a great menu. Finally, MIURA Restaurant & Tapas-Bar is the spot to be for a glass of wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near MarienplatzLace up your boots and see what's going on in the area around Marienplatz:
- If you're appreciative of the history of this region, Mariensäule is surely a valued local monument.
- New Town Hall/Glockenspiel is a historic government building. Have a look from outside or check for any tours happening inside.
- Contemplate the debates and decisions being carried out at Town Hall of Marienplatz, a critical site of governance.
- Appreciate the traditions, history and customs of the local people who congregate at St Peter's Church.
- Witness the history and customs of the local residents who congregate at St Peterskirche.
If you're curious about how to travel to Marienplatz, how about you go by train? It's just 0.1 kilometres from Munich Marienplatz station, the nearest station. If the weather is lovely, stretch your legs by disembarking at Karlsplatz, another close terminal. It's 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Marienplatz?
Hotels in Marienplatz start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.