ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 280 rooms feature LED TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and separate bathtubs and showers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Premium bedding and pillow menus invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like soaking tubs and rainfall showerheads. Coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and free bottled water are also available.
A relaxing day at Willow Stream can include deep-tissue massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Spectrum, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel's own poolside bar is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, health club, steam room and kids' swimming pool. A business centre and limo/town car service are among the business amenities offered. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 5-star San Lorenzo hotel include SM Makati and Greenbelt Shopping Mall.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 2285 reviews
About the Fairmont Makati, ManilaLocation 1 Raffles Drive, Makati, Manila 1224
Fairmont Makati, Manila offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 18292 square feet (1699 square metres). A kid's pool, a steam room, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Fairmont Makati, Manila. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Makati hotel.
- 1 building
- 280 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- 18292 sq ft of conference space
- 1699 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- Train station: Manila EDSA Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Ayala Center Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Fairmont Makati, Manila offers 280 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Spectrum – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Long Bar – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Fairmont Lounge – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Cafe Macaron – This delicatessen only serves light fare. Open daily.
Mireio – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Thai massage
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests arriving at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Terminal 1, will be met at a dedicated guest lounge near Gate 2. Arrivals at Terminals 2 and 3 will be met at the airport entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1500.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Fairmont Makati, Manila
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 5000 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1450.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 3300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: PHP 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairmont Makati Manila Hotel
- Fairmont Manila Hotel
- Fairmont Makati Manila
- Fairmont Manila
- Fairmont Makati Metro Manila
You should know
- Fairmont Makati, Manila offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.