Hotels near Malaysian Houses of Parliament
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Malaysian Houses of Parliament
You'll never forget a trip to Malaysian Houses of Parliament. It's truly amazing!
We're sure you won't complain about spending some time in Kuala Lumpur. After all, this industrious national capital is a sight in its own right!
Keen to be close to the action? You can find 186 accommodations within the local area of Malaysian Houses of Parliament. Consider the amenities at the Carcosa Seri Negara (0.7 kilometres), The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Autograph Collection (2 kilometres) and the Hilton Kuala Lumpur (2 kilometres).
If you pride yourself on knowing how to get value for money, you'll be more than happy with the range of bargain hotels close by. How about you stay at the Explorers Guesthouse, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, try the Winsin Hotel Chinatown, 2 kilometres away.
Visitors seeking a bit of comfort and luxury will appreciate the numerous upscale hotels. You won't regret choosing the Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur or the Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Just 0.9 kilometres from Malaysian Houses of Parliament is Kia Klemenz Gifts & Souvenirs, where you can get hot coffee and tasty treats. Walk to Kedai Cenderamata 1, Jalan Cenderawasih, Kuala Lumpur to check it out. Needing to fill your stomach? Las Carretas is at 10, Jalan Semantan, Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, only 0.9 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Malaysian Houses of ParliamentGet your map out and see what's available in the wider region:
- National Monument, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is one of the region's symbolic landmarks and is the best place to get close to the local history.
- If you're looking for another activity in the area, pay a visit to Tugu Negara to gain an understanding of this local monument.
- If you value the expertise of sculpting, Asean Sculpture Garden is a wonderful venue for you to unwind against a backdrop of plants and flowers.
- If you love birds, butterflies and flowers, you'll enjoy a temporary escape to Perdana Botanical Garden.
- Head along to Kuala Lumpur Deer Park. You'll be able to smile once you see that the creatures there are well-loved.
It's an easy ride to Malaysian Houses of Parliament. Just hop off the train at KL Sentral, the most convenient station, and from there it's about 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Malaysian Houses of Parliament?
Hotels in Malaysian Houses of Parliament start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.