Accommodation Near Madame Tussauds, Singapore
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Madame Tussauds
Top hotels near Madame Tussauds
So you're considering a trip to Madame Tussauds? We're here to help!
We're sure you're not going to complain about spending a few nights in Singapore. After all, this industrious national capital is a sight in itself!
You'll find an excellent range of hotels here, with no less than 34 within 3 kilometres of Madame Tussauds. Try the Capella Singapore (2 kilometres). That said, the W Singapore - Sentosa Cove (3 kilometres) and the Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa (a kilometre) are also worthy.
Like to spend a little less on where you sleep and more on your crazy adventures? Then stay the night at the Fragrance Hotel - Royal, 2 kilometres away.
If you're hoping for a little bit of a treat, book a room at one of the upscale hotels in the surrounding area. Consider the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, 2 kilometres away. The Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, 0.5 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Just 0.3 kilometres from Madame Tussauds is The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf® - Palawan Beach, where you'll find strong coffee and some tasty treats. Head to 50 Beach View #01-02 to check it out. If you're ready to fill your stomach, wander over to Bikini Bar (50 Siloso Beach Walk, #01-01) for dinner and a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Madame TussaudsThe area has much more to offer:
- Images of Singapore is not just a yawn-worthy history lesson, but a treasure trove of peeks at the region's bygone days.
- Each and every place we travel to has its distinct environmental characteristics. To find out all about the plants and wildlife of this region, head on over to Sentosa Nature Discovery.
- The views from Tiger Sky Tower are breathtaking. Check if you can organise a tour.
- Hang some straw from your mouth and throw on a hat for a day at Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, where you can see first-hand the ins and outs of a working farm.
- Although it's not as traditional as a painting on a canvas, visitors can still appreciate the talent that has gone into the production of Sentosa Merlion.
How much is a hotel room in Madame Tussauds?
Hotels in Madame Tussauds start at AU$340 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.