ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 6083 rooms feature TVs with cable channels.
A day of pampering can include massages, facials and mani/pedis. The buffet restaurant, The Food Factory, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and a coffee shop/café. Each morning buffet breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 3-star Genting Highlands hotel, you'll be 11.6 km (7.2 mi) from Genting Skyway.
Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel
Good value for price paid
World's biggest hotel
About the Resorts World Genting - First World HotelLocation Genting Highlands Resort, Genting Highlands, Pahang 69000
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A fitness centre, gift shops/news stands, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel. Parking is available for a fee.
- 6083 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (115.1 km / 71.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel offers 6083 forms of accommodation with free toiletries. Cable televisions are provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
The Food Factory – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The guest checking in must be the same guest who booked the reservation, and the name on the ID must match the name on the booking. The property reserves the right to refuse name changes on reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Please note that guests are automatically assigned a room type based on the room category booked. Should guests have special request or would like to change room types, a surcharge of MYR 5 is applicable for each request at the Express Self Service Kiosk. An additional surcharge of MYR 15 will be imposed for check-in at the front office counter for customers who are eligible for the Express Self Service Kiosk.
This property charges a fee for luggage delivery or collection services by the bell counter.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- First Hotel World
- First World Genting Highlands
- First World Hotel
- First World Hotel Genting Highlands
- Hotel First World
- World First Hotel
- 1st World Hotel
- Resorts World Genting First World Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting First World Hotel
- Resorts World Genting First World Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting First World
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.