Hotels near Junction Valley Railroad
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Junction Valley Railroad
Getting excited for your trip to Junction Valley Railroad? Don't set out until you've checked out the following tricks and tips.
You'll find it in Saginaw, 90 kilometres away from Lansing, the state capital.
You won't have to travel very far to reach Junction Valley Railroad if you book a room at one of the 12 accommodations within 10 kilometres. Why don't you check out the Holiday Inn Express Birch Run - Frankenmuth Area and Comfort Inn Birch Run - Frankenmuth?
To make the most of your hard-earned dollars, stay at a budget place. How about you check out the deals at the Baymont Inn & Suites Frankenmuth/Bridgeport and the Americas Best Value Inn - Birch Run / Frankenmuth Area?
Other Things to Do Near Junction Valley RailroadWhile you're here, you ought to check what the surrounding region has going on:
- St. Lorenz Lutheran Church is a distinctive religious structure in the region.
- For an hour or two out in the fresh air, have a game at The Fortress Golf Course.
- Head along to Lager Mill Brewing Museum and find out about the complicated process behind beer brewing.
- You have the chance to learn about what moulded this area's history at Frankenmuth Historical Museum.
- If you've got some spare cash to splash, go to River Place Shops to buy the basics as well as a few guilty pleasures!
How much is a hotel room in Junction Valley Railroad?
Hotels in Junction Valley Railroad start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.