Hotels near John Jay Homestead State Historic Site
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in John Jay Homestead State Historic Site
Ready to start planning your John Jay Homestead State Historic Site trip? You're guaranteed to have an awesome time.
You'll find it in White Plains, 120 kilometres outside of Hartford, the state capital.
Other Things to Do Near John Jay Homestead State Historic SiteAppreciate everything John Jay Homestead State Historic Site offers, but remember to also head to the surrounding area:
- Feast your eyes on the list of exhibits, interactive attractions and concerts currently happening at Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts.
- Spend a few hours exploring the carefully arranged displays at Katonah Museum of Art.
- Go for a wander through Arthur W. Butler Memorial Sanctuary. See if you can find the interesting bird species that are known to populate this area.
- Go for a stroll through Westmoreland Sanctuary. This relaxing site has been spared from the destruction of urban development.
- Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and make tracks to Hilltop Hanover Farm and Environmental Center, a visitor-friendly farm that always needs an extra pair of hands.
How much is a hotel room in John Jay Homestead State Historic Site?
Hotels in John Jay Homestead State Historic Site start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.