Hotels near Jewry Wall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Jewry Wall
Top hotels near Jewry Wall
Jewry Wall is definitely worth telling your friends back home about!
You'll be able to see it in Leicester, 190 kilometres from the country's capital city, Cardiff.
Pick from 10 accommodation options within 3 kilometres of Jewry Wall. We suggest The Belmont Hotel, a kilometre away. If that doesn't work, try the Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel (0.8 kilometres) or the Holiday Inn Leicester (0.06 kilometres).
Don't spend all your cash on accommodation. Book at the Grafton House B&B, just 2 kilometres away.
Give yourself a morning boost with a delicious coffee at Costa Coffee. Fortunately, it's not far from Jewry Wall. When you need to fill your stomach, check out the menu at Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel. If you're keen to chill with a beer or a wine, Holiday Inn Leicester is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Jewry WallAfter you visit Jewry Wall, check out the local area:
- A unique space of quiet repose and prayer, Leicester Cathedral is well-worth stopping into.
- Step back to a different time when you see the towering edifice that is Belvoir Castle.
- If you've got some moola left over this month, go to The Shires Shopping Centre to purchase the essentials as well as a few luxuries!
- Shopping addicts feeling the urge to splurge should get down to Highcross Shopping Centre.
- Learn how local produce and wares are made and talk to the various merchants at Leicester Market.
Jewry Wall is a leisurely stroll of a kilometre from Leicester, the closest station. So, climb aboard and put the traffic troubles behind!
How much is a hotel room in Jewry Wall?
Hotels in Jewry Wall start at AU$65 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.