Hotels near Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre
Top hotels near Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre
Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre holds a special place in the hearts of locals and tourists alike. Grab your camera and prepare for an adventure!
It's located in Istanbul, a much-loved city that'll charm your socks off.
Book a night or two at one of the 40 hotels within easy walking distance of Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre. Why not look into the Holiday Inn Istanbul Sisli, 116 Residence and Home Stay Home Mecidiyekoy?
If you're running low on money, you won't be short on options when it comes to hotels and apartments. The Jazz Hotel and the Inncity Hotel Nişantaşı are a mere a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Do you like to feel pampered? Then splurge and book a room at one of the several luxury hotels in the area. The Park Hyatt Istanbul Macka Palas - Boutique Class and the Fraser Place Anthill Istanbul, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, come recommended.
Get your caffeine hit at Friends Cafe Restaurant (Mecidiyeköy Mahallesi, Ortaklar Caddesi No:40). It's only 0.5 kilometres from Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre. Need to quiet your grumbling tummy? The Marmara Şişli is located at Mecidiyeköy Mahallesi, Ortaklar Caddesi No:30, only 0.4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment CentreBefore you head off, consider checking out the local region:
- Trump Towers Istanbul is a distinctive part of the cityscape. You'll find it easily from an array of locations.
- Participate in any tours of Ihlamur Palace, or just view the exterior architecture of this stately structure.
- Soak up the lively atmosphere as you watch a concert at Cemal Resit Rey Concert Hall.
- You can't go wrong with theatre performances! Buy a ticket and take your seat at Kenter Theater.
- If you start to feel tired and exhausted, pop into Zincirlikuyu Cemetery. This burial ground is the ideal place for some quiet reflection.
How much is a hotel room in Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre?
Hotels in Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre start at AU$49 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.