Hotels near Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary
Top hotels near Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary
Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary is the home of a range of unique creatures.
To get there, you'll have to drive to Healesville. You'll find it 55 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Stay at one of the 9 hotels and apartments within a short distance of Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary. The Healesville Apartments (3 kilometres), the Sanctuary House Resort Motel (0.5 kilometres) and the Yarra Gables Motel (2 kilometres) are all excellent options.
Make your holiday budget go further at the Gateway Lifestyle Healesville. This low-price hotel is just a kilometre away.
There is a number of top-quality accommodations in the area. Why not spend a little more and live a little? You can't get better than the Healesville Grand Hotel and Garden Accommodation and Valley Farm Vineyard Cottages.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Badger Creek Blueberry Winery. Near Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you can't go another step before quieting your growling stomach, go to Bundjel Restaurant. And then, head straight to Sanctuary House Bar for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Healesville Wildlife SanctuaryTry not to spend the whole day at Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary. This region has much more to offer tourists:
- The wines produced at Domain Chandon reflect the area's climate and grape varietals. Sample a few different drops to see for yourself how these factors come together.
- A trip to TarraWarra Museum of Art is a wonderful rainy day activity for budding artists.
- If you want to indulge in a bit of pampering, Ripple Yarra Valley Massage Day Spa and Beauty ought to be the first place on your list.
- Shoot the breeze with one of the winemakers at Innocent Bystander Winery. Be sure to check for wine tasting sessions!
- Explore Healesville Glassblowing Studio. This exhibition space is known to host an impressive variety of exhibitions throughout the year.
How much is a hotel room in Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary?
Hotels in Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary start at AU$109 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.