Hotels Near Halls Gap Estate
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Halls Gap Estate
Top hotels near Halls Gap Estate
Halls Gap Estate is waiting for you, so leave the kids with the babysitter and get ready for a great time!
You can find it in Halls Gap, which is situated roughly 220 kilometres out of the state capital, Melbourne.
Pick from 9 accommodation options within 3 kilometres of Halls Gap Estate. Consider the facilities at the DULC Cabins (2 kilometres), the Grampians Getaway Resort (0.3 kilometres) and the Mountain View Motor Inn & Holiday Lodges (a kilometre).
The Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park is just 4 kilometres away and is favoured by thrifty travellers.
If you're hoping to spend some cash, book a room at one of the several upscale hotels nearby. The Halls Haven Resort and Grampians Pioneer Cottages are towards the top end of the scale. They're only 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Halls Gap EstateDon't forget that this region has much more going on:
- You may not want to get as comfortable as Steve Irwin, but you can still enjoy a range of birds and wildlife at Halls Gap Zoo.
- Drink in the gorgeous views of Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre, a nature refuge for local species of flora and fauna.
- Nature lovers should set aside some time to explore The Pinnacle while in the area.
- To amuse the little mites, visit Halls Gap Wildlife Park and Zoo, where the animals are sure to keep them amused.
- The friendly locals at The Gap Vineyard are ready to tell you what's different about their winemaking procedures. Take the time to have a tasting or two before choosing a wine to have later.
How much is a hotel room in Halls Gap Estate?
Hotels in Halls Gap Estate start at AU$100 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.