Hotels near Griffith Observatory
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Griffith Observatory
Top hotels near Griffith Observatory
Griffith Observatory draws heaps of visitors each year. Want to see what the fuss is about?
This attraction most certainly isn't the only drawcard the much-loved city of Los Angeles has to offer.
If you're only here for a quick trip, why not save time and book into one of the many hotels near Griffith Observatory? Within 3 kilometres, there are 22 possibilities. Take a look at the amenities at The Redbury @ Hollywood and Vine (3 kilometres), the W Hollywood (3 kilometres) and the Hollywood Pensione (2 kilometres).
If you'd rather be discovering the area, then why spend all your money on a room to sleep in? Fortunately, there are some suitable options available. Book a room at the Hollywood Inn Express North to be 2 kilometres away, or the Hollywood Downtowner, 2 kilometres away.
If you're seeking prestige and luxury, check out one of the several upscale hotels in the general area. You should consider the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills and The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles.
The Trails Cafe is a decent place to chill out with a coffee close to Griffith Observatory. Conveniently located at 2333 Fern Dell Drive, Los Angeles, it's just 0.9 kilometres away. Tired and hungry? Only 0.6 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at Roosevelt Cafe (2650 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles).
Other Things to Do Near Griffith ObservatoryAllocate some time to check out what's happening in the area:
- Greek Theatre is the venue for outstanding events and entertainment year-round.
- Take a look at Pohono Bridge, a striking example of contemporary bridge architecture.
- Pay a visit to Barnsdall Art Park if you want a bit of a breather from the concrete jungle.
- Head to Griffith Park if you're seeking a break from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
- Hollywood Sign is ideal if you're a bit of a history buff. Don't forget to take your camera and ask about any guided tours happening while you're there.
How much is a hotel room in Griffith Observatory?
Hotels in Griffith Observatory start at AU$122 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.