Hotels near Grand Mosque of Colombo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Grand Mosque of Colombo
Whether you're religious or not, Grand Mosque of Colombo is a top place to reflect and unwind.
Always wanted to visit Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to do both. The attraction is to be found in Colombo District, just 12 kilometres from the capital.
Organise to stay at one of the 31 hotels within a short distance of Grand Mosque of Colombo. The Hilton Colombo Residence (2 kilometres), the Galadari Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Taj Samudra (2 kilometres) are highly recommended.
Are you travelling on a shoestring? Fortunately, the area offers a few more down-to-earth options. The CityRest Fort is a mere 2 kilometres away, and if that doesn't float your boat, the VJ City Hotel is only 0.5 kilometres away.
There are also several upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Peruse the room service menu and taste some local wine. The Hilton Colombo, 2 kilometres away, and the Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo, 2 kilometres, are both popular options.
Before you head to Grand Mosque of Colombo, charge up your batteries with a coffee at Hendricks Tea. When you need to grab a feed, check out the menu at Mihiri Restaurant. As the day turns into night and you feel like a beer or two, walk over to Vaeni Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Grand Mosque of ColomboAs you're here, you really ought to check what the local area has going on:
- Wolvendaal Church is a significant building, ideal for visitors seeking peace and quiet.
- Visitors of all creeds and backgrounds readily appreciate the significance of All Saints Church.
- New Kathiresan Kovil is a fountain of knowledge for travellers seeking to learn about the heart of the local religion.
- Set aside a moment to appreciate and reflect upon the architecture and design of Kayman’s Gate Belltower.
- Find some time to focus on your spiritual needs at St Anthony’s Church, an excellent religious site.
Grand Mosque of Colombo is a leisurely stroll of a kilometre from Fort Railway Station, the nearest station. So, climb aboard and leave the road traffic hassles behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Grand Mosque of Colombo?
Hotels in Grand Mosque of Colombo start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.