Hotels Near Lanka Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lanka Hospital
Top hotels near Lanka Hospital
Ready to start organising your Lanka Hospital trip?
It's situated in Colombo District, and we're sure you're curious as to how you're going to get there. Many people make the 12 kilometres journey from Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, that nation's bustling capital.
You'll find a comprehensive range of hotels here, with as many as 73 within a short commute of Lanka Hospital. Suggested ones include the Casa Colombo Hotel (2 kilometres), the Cinnamon Grand Colombo (4 kilometres) and the Colombo Courtyard (2 kilometres).
Prefer to spend your savings on adventures and gifts? You'll encounter a couple of cheaper hotels nearby. Why not check the deals at the Olu Colombo Villa? It's a kilometre away. Or, if you'd prefer, the ZEN Rooms Chapelton is 2 kilometres away.
The area also boasts a number of upscale hotels for those travellers seeking a luxurious experience and outstanding amenities. You cannot get better than the Hilton Colombo Residence and Galadari Hotel.
Order a coffee or tea and write a postcard at Highland Milk Bar Nawala. It's close to Lanka Hospital. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Pop into The Fab for a delicious meal. And finally, pop into Zumba Sri Lanka (DFIT360) for a nice cold beer.
Other Things to Do Near Lanka HospitalPencil in some more time to check out what's going on in the area surrounding Lanka Hospital:
- Isipathanaramaya Buddhist Temple is a must-visit for visitors looking to learn about the foundations of the local religion.
- Asokaramaya Buddhist Temple is a fountain of knowledge for visitors wishing to discover the depths of local culture.
- Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall is a custom built centre for events and meetings, conveniently surrounded by an excellent mix of restaurants and hotels.
- Shopping addicts feeling the urge to splurge should check out Raux Brothers.
- Visitors can admire the architecture of Independence Memorial Hall while gaining a better understanding of the background of the region.
If you're using the metro to get to Lanka Hospital, disembark at Narahenpita Railway Station, the closest station. It's 0.7 kilometres away. Could it get any easier?
How much is a hotel room in Lanka Hospital?
Hotels in Lanka Hospital start at AU$50 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.