AU$28 Colombo accommodation
Check hotel prices in Colombo
Unique Colombo Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Colombo
Top budget Colombo hotel deals
- Cinnamon Red Colombo59, Ananda Coomaraswamy Mawatha, Colombo
The price is AU$79 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 25
- Ashan's Cozy Apartments8B, Vajira road, Bambalapitiya, Colombo
The price is AU$28 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 31
- Ocean Edge Suites & Hotel ColomboMarine Drive (Kollupitiya), 10th Lane, No.24, Colombo
The price is AU$73 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Ocean Breeze6A, 10th Lane, Kollupitiya, Colombo
- CityLEVEL 3 NO. 33 CANAL ROW - FORT COLOMBO, 01, Colombo, Western Province
- GSH Colombo382 Galle Road, Colombo, Western
Top luxury Colombo hotel deals
- Galle Face Hotel2 Galle Road, Colombo
The price is AU$154 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.4/5Wonderful! (18 reviews)
- The Kingsbury Colombo48 Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo
The price is AU$160 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.6/5Wonderful! (9 reviews)
- Residence by Uga EscapesPark Street, Colombo5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Cinnamon Grand Colombo77, Galle Road, Colombo
The price is AU$144 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 225/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Colombo Court Hotel & Spa32 Alfred House Avenue, Colombo
The price is AU$109 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 224.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- Casa Colombo Collection Colombo - Hotel ClosedGALLE ROAD,231, Colombo, CMB5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
Accommodation In Colombo
Your holiday self can have it all—beach, lakes and big city—in Colombo, Sri Lanka. As the country’s west coast capital, Colombo is a colourful hot spot with the scoop on the region’s most popular sights and souvenirs. Explore gorgeous gardens, shop and museum-hop till you drop…or just enjoy the uni town vibes at local cafes and tea houses. Speaking of cafes, Sri Lankan cuisine is totally worth an international commute, so get going!
Because this is a beach and lake city, waterfront hotels in Colombo are super easy to find. Just pick your body of water—the Laccadive Sea or Beira Lake—and start booking!
Things to Do in Colombo
Hike to the top of Mount Lavinia—located south of town—for a fantastic view of the Laccadive Sea. After the climb, chill out in the gardens at Gangaramaya Temple, just north of Viharamahadevi Park. From there, you’ll be within walking distance of the National Museum and even closer to Gall Face Green, a grass-lined beach.
When you’re ready to let Colombo woo your taste buds, check out the local art and gourmet tea—grown right there in the Ceylon region—at the Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct, a restored colonial commune near the historic Dutch fort. There you’ll find delicious dining options (think crab curry!) and an easy-going nightlife. For a stronger beat, head to the beach, where you’ll find several live music venues and bars—perfect for a nightcap before relaxing in one of the top Colombo hotels.
Getting To & Around Colombo
Fly to Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB), located just 32 km north of downtown Colombo. From there, you can drive or hail a three-wheeled cab to get around town. But before you take off for Sri Lanka, book a trip to Colombo with Wotif and save on awesome Colombo accommodation and flights that fit your schedule today!
How much is a hotel room in Colombo?
Hotels in Colombo start at AU$28 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.