Hotels Near Mount Lavinia Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mount Lavinia Beach
Top hotels near Mount Lavinia Beach
Planning on heading to Mount Lavinia Beach? From where to stay to nearby attractions, here are a few things to think about before you depart.
It is located in Mount Lavinia, and we're sure you're curious as to how to get there. Many travellers make the 7 kilometres trip from Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, that nation's buzzing capital.
To be situated within an easy commute of Mount Lavinia Beach, stay at one of the 24 nearby accommodations. Some ones are the Mount Lavinia Hotel (0.4 kilometres), the Rivi Ras Hotel (0.6 kilometres) and the Ranveli Beach Resort (0.5 kilometres).
If you're normally economical when considering hotels, you'll be pleased to know there are a couple of reasonably-priced options available. Why not check out the deals at the Ocean Blue House? It's a kilometre away. Or, if you'd prefer, the Colombo Beach Hostel is a kilometre away.
If you're eager to indulge, have a gander at the plush amenities at the Berjaya Hotel Colombo, 0.8 kilometres away.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Berjaya Hotel. Close to Mount Lavinia Beach, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you're ready for a hearty meal, head to Ranveli Beach Resort. And finally, pop into Old Thomians Swimming Club for a beer.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Lavinia BeachBe brave and see what's going on in the region:
- You will find a range of blood pumping activities down below the water's surface at Colombo Divers.
- Stop by Traditional Puppet Art Museum to take in some interesting exhibits.
- If you wish to get a glimpse of the birds and bees, spend some time at National Zoological Gardens of Sri Lanka. The little ones will think you're the ant's pants!
- Learn about the local area's role in previous military pursuits with a visit to Sri Lanka Airforce Museum.
- Window-shop to your heart's content at Raux Brothers. You're sure to find something perfect for you.
Jump aboard the train for a comfortable journey to Mount Lavinia Beach. You'll need to disembark at Mount Lavinia Railway Station, the nearest station, and from there it's just 0.06 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Mount Lavinia Beach?
Hotels in Mount Lavinia Beach start at AU$45 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.