Hotels near Goucher College
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Goucher College
Top hotels near Goucher College
Goucher College is calling all history nerds!
This attraction is certainly not the only thing the much-loved city of Baltimore has up its sleeve.
3 hotels isn't a massive amount, but it's enough if you're set on staying within an easy commute of of Goucher College. The Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel and Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel are worth looking into.
Rather spend your dosh on sightseeing and souvenirs? If so, give your credit card a rest and book at a cheaper hotel. The Comfort Inn Baltimore East Towson and the Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium are definitely worth thinking about.
Get yourself moving with a coffee and snack at Teavana. At 825 Dulaney Valley Road #3260, Towson, it's an easy walk of 0.7 kilometres from Goucher College. If you're in the market for a feed, TGI Fridays (825 Dulaney Valley Road #108, Towson) is an easy stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Goucher CollegeAfter you have experienced Goucher College, head to the surrounding area:
- Towson Town Center possesses a wonderful range of shops for every kind of taste.
- While walking around the rooms of Hampton National Historic Site it'll be quite easy to imagine the stories of the folk who once lived there.
- Pay a visit to Towson University. Although it was founded a number of years ago, it's still hosting lots of students today.
- If it's raining outside, get along to Fire Museum of Maryland.
- If you want to have an afternoon soaking up some rays, play a round at Pine Ridge Golf Course.
How much is a hotel room in Goucher College?
Hotels in Goucher College start at AU$77 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.