Hotels near Johns Hopkins University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Johns Hopkins University
History buff or not, you'll enjoy Johns Hopkins University.
You'll find it in Baltimore, a renowned city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts.
Those who would prefer to stay within an easy commute of Johns Hopkins University will have 4 hotels to pick from. You can't go wrong with the Inn at the Colonnade Baltimore - a DoubleTree by Hilton and Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys.
Save your dosh for the things that matter! Book at one of the budget hotels and get the most out of your adventures. You can't go past the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor and the Comfort Inn Baltimore East Towson.
When you need a caffeine hit, head to Starbucks (3201 Saint Paul Street c, Baltimore), just 0.5 kilometres away from Johns Hopkins University. If it's time to find a table for dinner, get going to Alizee. It's at 4 W University Pkwy # B, Baltimore.
Other Things to Do Near Johns Hopkins UniversityAfter you stop by Johns Hopkins University, check what's happening in the surrounding region:
- If you're a history fanatic, visit Homewood Museum to read about the events that influenced this region.
- Sidney Lanier Monument is one of the region's important landmarks and is a good spot to find out about some local history.
- If you can appreciate the art of sculpting, Wurtzburger Sculpture Garden is the ideal spot for you to take time out in a garden setting.
- Lee-Jackson Monument is one of the area's important monuments and is the perfect place to learn some local history.
- Appreciate the tranquil space as you study the art collections at Baltimore Museum of Art.
How much is a hotel room in Johns Hopkins University?
Hotels in Johns Hopkins University start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.