Hotels near Towson Town Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Towson Town Center
Getting excited about your holiday to Towson Town Center? Don't set off until you've checked out the following tricks and tips.
It won't be the only thing you're going to want to see in Baltimore, a special city that is loved by many.
While there are 2 accommodations within a short 3 kilometres of Towson Town Center, it's still a good idea to book early. Take a look at the Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel and Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel.
To get the most out of your hard-earned dollars, reserve a room at a cheaper hotel. You will rest easy at the Comfort Inn Baltimore East Towson or the Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium.
Teavana is a decent place to grab a coffee in the vicinity of Towson Town Center. Conveniently located at 825 Dulaney Valley Road #3260, Towson, it's just 0.08 kilometres away. Need to quiet your grumbling tummy? TGI Fridays is located at 825 Dulaney Valley Road #108, Towson, only 0.1 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Towson Town CenterAfter you've experienced Towson Town Center, discover the surrounding area:
- Absorb a bit of knowledge as you stroll around Goucher College, an age-old institution that's still in use today.
- Take in the historic buildings of Towson University. Jump on a tour and learn more about its beginning and current programs.
- While wandering through Hampton National Historic Site, imagine those who once lived here.
- Fire Museum of Maryland is an interesting place to kill a few hours.
- Take a little break from tourist activities and go and see a flick at Senator Theater.
How much is a hotel room in Towson Town Center?
Hotels in Towson Town Center start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.