Hotels Near Gold Rush Colony
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Gold Rush Colony
Top hotels near Gold Rush Colony
So you're considering heading to Gold Rush Colony? We can help!
It's in Batemans Bay, a drive of 100 kilometres from Canberra.
It might be a bit tricky finding a place to stay in the immediate vicinity of Gold Rush Colony. But don't stress, there are 29 possibilities that aren't too far away. Have a squiz at the amenities at the Chalet Swisse Spa and The Bower at Broulee.
To get yourself a well-deserved hot drink, go to Mogo ice creamery (40-42 Princes Highway, Mogo). If you want something more substantial, check out the menu at Grumpy & Sweetheart's (34-36 Sydney Street, Mogo). It's just 0.2 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Gold Rush ColonyAppreciate everything Gold Rush Colony offers, but don't forget to also visit the surrounding region:
- If you consider yourself a committed art aficionado, Wattlebark Gallery of Arts and Crafts is the perfect place for you. Featuring a great number of unusual pieces, you'll be glad you dedicated some time to peruse the collection.
- You probably won't have a desire to get as up close and personal as Crocodile Dundee, but you can still enjoy an array of animals at Mogo Zoo.
- You'll have a cracker of a time frolicking in the waves, and wandering along the shore at Broulee North Beach.
- Pack your swimmers, hat and towel, and head out to Caseys Beach for a relaxing day in the sun.
- Birdland Animal Park is a great place to experience animals in their habitat. Be sure to talk to the inspiring people who live to keep them healthy and safe.
How much is a hotel room in Gold Rush Colony?
Hotels in Gold Rush Colony start at AU$114 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.