Hotels near Glasgow School of Art
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Glasgow School of Art
Why read about Glasgow School of Art in dull textbooks when you can see it in real life?
It is situated in Glasgow, a journey of 65 kilometres from Edinburgh.
You can go for a stroll in almost any direction from Glasgow School of Art and you'll end up at a wonderful hotel. There are no less than 34 to choose from within a kilometre. You might want to have a look at the Blythswood Square Hotel, Hotel Indigo Glasgow and Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow.
If you'd rather spend your dollars on making memories, there's a range of cheaper options. You could try the Brunswick Merchant City Hotel or the Victorian House, a kilometre and 0.2 kilometres away, respectively.
In need of a little pampering? There's a nice selection of high-end hotels in the immediate area. Consider the Dreamhouse Apartments Glasgow West End, 0.8 kilometres away. The Dreamhouse Apartments Glasgow City Centre, a kilometre away, is also highly recommended.
Sightseeing can be exhausting! When it's time for a break, head to Costa Coffee. It's just an easy walk from Glasgow School of Art. When you can't plan your next move without having a big meal, go to Hotel ibis Glasgow City Centre. And later on, grab a seat at Blythswood Square for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Glasgow School of ArtWhen you've experienced Glasgow School of Art, head to the local area:
- With so many engaging and unique works of art, Lloyd Jerome Gallery provides a premium day out.
- There's always something engaging occurring at Centre for Contemporary Art. If you're passionate about being surrounded by arts and culture, you'll regret missing it.
- If you're proud to be a serious art aficionado, McLellan Galleries awaits you. Offering an abundance of multi-layered masterpieces, you'll be pleased you set aside some time to visit.
- If you have a reputation as a true blue art admirer, Compass Gallery is the perfect place for you. Housing an abundance of engaging canvases, you'll be thankful you took the time to peruse its walls.
- If walls could talk, Tenement House would be filled with voices of past lives. Plan a visit and uncover the local history.
If you're pondering how to get to Glasgow School of Art, how about you go by train? It's just 0.9 kilometres from Glasgow Central Station, the nearest station. Another close terminal is Queen Street, about 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Glasgow School of Art?
Hotels in Glasgow School of Art start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.