Hotels near Gemelli Polyclinic
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gemelli Polyclinic
Getting prepared for your holiday to Gemelli Polyclinic? Don't set off until you've checked out these handy tips and tricks.
You'll find it among the action-packed streets of Rome, the national capital.
Getting from your hotel to Gemelli Polyclinic will be easy if you stay nearby, and there's no shortage of options. 162 are situated within 3 kilometres. Check out the Kaire Hotel (2 kilometres). That said, the Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts (2 kilometres) and the Hotel Alimandi Vaticano (3 kilometres) are also well recommended.
Spend your savings on things that you'll remember for years! There is a variety of budget-friendly accommodation options nearby. Why don't you stay at the Antica Dimora Contessa Arrivabene, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, consider the Brothers and Sisters Bed and Breakfast, 2 kilometres away.
That said, if you're after luxury and comfort, select one of the numerous upmarket hotels close by. Check out the amenities at the Grand Hotel Tiberio, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Courtyard Rome Central Park is only 0.5 kilometres away.
Order a coffee or tea and write a postcard at Lory. It's walking distance from Gemelli Polyclinic. For something really satisfying, grab a seat for a delicious meal at Old Wild West. Lastly, Mama Tequila is the place to be for a few cold beers.
Other Things to Do Near Gemelli PolyclinicDo not spend all your time at Gemelli Polyclinic. This area has heaps more to offer travellers:
- Admire the beautiful grounds of Catholic University of the Sacred Heart. Jump on a tour and find out more about its founding and notable students.
- Those who love learning about religion and philosophy should make a stop at Tempio Maggiore, a local place of Jewish worship.
- Museo della Mente is a worthwhile place to keep yourself busy.
- Go for a walk around Nature Reserve of Monte Mario. This calming reservation has been saved from the destruction of urban development.
- Those with open minds and a passion for outer space will have a blast spending time at Rome Observatory.
It's an easy commute by rail to Gemelli Polyclinic. Just disembark the train at Gemelli, the nearest station, and then it's only 0.3 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Gemelli Polyclinic?
Hotels in Gemelli Polyclinic start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.