Hotels Near Gangaramaya Temple
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Gangaramaya Temple
Top hotels near Gangaramaya Temple
Whether you love to learn about the religions of the world or you're just seeking a bit of quiet time, Gangaramaya Temple is a lovely place to be.
You'll find it in Colombo, 5 kilometres from the national capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte. You might have to travel a bit further afield, but it's well worth it.
You needn't go far to find a place to lay your head. There are 64 options within 3 kilometres of Gangaramaya Temple. The Hilton Colombo Residence (0.4 kilometres), the Galadari Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Taj Samudra (a kilometre) are all favoured choices.
Don't leave yourself dirt poor! There's a selection of nice budget accommodations nearby. The Backpack Lanka - Central Colombo and the Hostel at Galle Face are two good choices. They are 0.8 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Do you like to feel pampered? Then splurge and stay at one of the several luxury hotels in the surrounding area. You won't regret booking the Cinnamon Grand Colombo or the Unique Towers Luxury Boutique Suites, 0.6 kilometres and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
Order up a coffee and read a book at Bread Talk. It's close to Gangaramaya Temple. When it's time to have dinner, stop by Cinnamon Grand Colombo. If you'd like to kick back with a bottle of wine, Café Français is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Gangaramaya TempleWhile you're here, get familiar with the area around Gangaramaya Temple:
- Give yourself time to appreciate the outdoors at Beira Lake.
- Drop your troubles for a day and spend a bit of time perusing the deals at Gem Museum.
- Taking the time to appreciate a commemorative monument like Viharamahadevi Park is an important way to find out about local history.
- Colombo Town Hall is a wonderful part of the locality. Check for tours to watch the area's government at work.
- If you consider yourself a true blue art admirer, National Art Gallery is the perfect place for you. Housing a great deal of engaging creations, you'll be thankful you dedicated some time to visit.
Sit back, look at the sights and enjoy the train trip to Gangaramaya Temple. Remember to disembark at Kompannavidiya Railway Station, the nearest station. Then it's only a kilometre to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in Gangaramaya Temple?
Hotels in Gangaramaya Temple start at AU$58 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.