Hotels Near Galle Face Green
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Galle Face Green
Top hotels near Galle Face Green
Don't put it off any longer. Pack some supplies and make your way to Galle Face Green!
It is located in Colombo, and we're sure you're keen to know how you're going to get there. Many people make the 5 kilometres journey from Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, that nation's action-packed capital.
You'll find a huge range of hotels here, with as many as 49 within 3 kilometres of Galle Face Green. Check out the Hilton Colombo Residence (a kilometre). That said, the Galadari Hotel (0.8 kilometres) and the Taj Samudra (0.3 kilometres) are also well recommended.
Economical travellers should take advantage of the region's reasonably-priced accommodations. Why not check out the deals at the Backpack Lanka - Central Colombo? It's 2 kilometres away. If there are no vacancies, the Hostel at Galle Face is 0.4 kilometres away.
There are several top-notch hotels in the immediate area. Why don't you pay a little more and enjoy all the little extras? Check out the rooms at the Cinnamon Grand Colombo, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the Unique Towers Luxury Boutique Suites is only 2 kilometres away.
When all you can think about is a nice coffee, head to Perera & Sons (1 Bank of Ceylon Mawatha, Colombo), only 0.9 kilometres away from Galle Face Green. The Kingsbury is an ideal place to have lunch and fortunately it's just a kilometre away. It's at Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo.
Other Things to Do Near Galle Face GreenThis region has lots more to offer:
- When you stop at High Commission of India, be sure to appreciate the opulence and beauty of its design.
- Visitors of all different spiritual beliefs and backgrounds readily appreciate the significance of St. Andrew's Scots Kirk Church.
- Explore Talangama Wetland, a flourishing ecosystem full of an abundance of extraordinary plant and animal species.
- Bank of Ceylon Tower stands out from many other places of trade and commerce in the local area.
- Look for information on tours at Colombo World Trade Center, a noteworthy place of trade and commerce in the area.
It's a simple commute to Galle Face Green by rail. Step off at Kompannavidiya Railway Station, the most convenient station, and you'll only need to go 0.5 kilometres. If the day is pleasant, why not get some exercise in and walk from Secretariat Halt, another close terminal, instead? It's 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Galle Face Green?
Hotels in Galle Face Green start at AU$59 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.