Hotels Near Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
Top hotels near Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
Breathe in the fresh air and take it easy at Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park.
It's in Numazu, 100 kilometres from Tokyo.
You won't need to go far to find budget hotel options here. Check out the Guest House Misaki-sou. The Mt Fuji Hostel Michael's is also worthwhile.
When you're desperate for a caffeine hit, make your way to Fujiyama Kitchen (506-296 Hirano, Yamanakako), just 0.09 kilometres away from Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park. For something more substantial, you only need to stroll 0.1 kilometres to get to PICA Yamanakako Village (506−296 Hirano, Yamanakako).
Other Things to Do Near Fuji-Hakone-Izu National ParkWhile you're here, get familiar with the region around Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park:
- If you need to kill an hour or two, take in the collections at Yamanakako Lake Teddy Bear World Museum.
- You don't have to forego your regular training session while in the area. Lake Yamanaka Community Plaza Kirara is a terrific place to get your heart racing!
- Journey to Panorama-dai for picturesque views of the surrounding region. Make sure you snap some pictures!
- Experience the culture of the region by going to Yamanaka Suwa Shrine.
- Subasiri Onsen Tenkei is ideal for tourists who enjoy spending time at special natural creations.
How much is a hotel room in Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park?
Hotels in Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park start at AU$86 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.