Hotels near Freycinet National Park
Don't wait any longer. Grab your camera and make your way to Freycinet National Park!
You'll discover it Coles Bay. Wondering how to get there? You'll need to drive 120 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
Only here for a day or two? Save some hassle and stay at one of the 2 accommodations within 3 kilometres of Freycinet National Park. You can't pass up the Freycinet Lodge and Iluka Holiday Centre.
There is a variety of high-end accommodations here. Why not spend a little more and live a little? You should consider the Saffire Freycinet and Freycinet Retreat.
Other Things to Do Near Freycinet National Park
Take in all that Freycinet National Park offers, but don't forget to also head to the surrounding area:
- If the constant rush of travel starts to get too much, you can always take some time to breathe at Coles Bay.
- If the stress of nomadic life begins to become overwhelming, you can always take a minute at Wineglass Bay.
- Contemplate the history of the area when you visit Glamorgan War Memorial.
- Visit Heritage Centre for a stimulating history lesson.
- When it's a little rainy, hide out at Bark Mill Museum. You will encounter some interesting tales from the past as well!