Hotels near Coles Bay
At Coles Bay, you can leave behind the city rush and take a much-needed break.
Wondering where it is? Pull out your map and circle Freycinet. It's found 100 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
Those who would prefer to stay within 3 kilometres of Coles Bay have 2 hotels to pick from. Have a look at the Freycinet Lodge and Iluka Holiday Centre.
Are you looking to splurge a bit? There is a small number of upmarket places to stay in the area. You'll enjoy your time at the Saffire Freycinet and Freycinet Retreat.
Other Things to Do Near Coles Bay
Pencil in some more time to see what's going on near Coles Bay:
- Wander along the waterline at Wineglass Bay and fill your lungs with the invigorating ocean air.
- Soak up the spectacular scenery of Freycinet National Park, a natural haven for native flora and fauna.
- Discover the significance of Glamorgan War Memorial, a place that people stop by to honor the past.
- If history was your favourite class in your school days, then make sure you add Heritage Centre to your list of things to see.
- Come across ancestors of yesteryear in the displays at Bark Mill Museum.