Hotels Near Frankston Visitor Information Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Frankston Visitor Information Centre
Planning to head to Frankston Visitor Information Centre? From accommodation to nearby attractions, here are a few things to think about before you set off.
Not entirely sure where it is? Get out your map and circle Frankston. It is located 40 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Only visiting for a brief stint? Save some hassle and stay at one of the 4 accommodations within a quick 3 kilometres of Frankston Visitor Information Centre. You can't go past the Quest Frankston on the Bay and Best Western Frankston International Motel.
If you're on a tight budget, make a booking 8 kilometres away at the Carrum Downs Holiday Park.
The area's finest accommodations, the Quest Frankston, is just a kilometre away.
Before you check out Frankston Visitor Information Centre, prepare yourself with a drink at Rocotillos Cafe. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, head to Kon Thai Restaurant. And finally, reflect on your day with a drink at Strike Bowling Bayside.
Other Things to Do Near Frankston Visitor Information CentreFrankston Visitor Information Centre is not the only reason to stop at this place:
- For a dose of culture, the locals here like to head to Frankston Arts Centre. Don't forget to have a quick look at the program to discover what interesting events, live shows and exhibitions are scheduled.
- When you hear the call of culture, head to Manyung Gallery, an exhibition space that will inspire you with its first-class collection of canvases.
- For a day out in the fresh air, hit the greens at Mornington Country Golf Course.
- Be sure to head to Mornington Park if you're seeking a quick break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Bay Fish N Trips is the perfect area for amateurs and professionals to enjoy some water-based activities.
Not sure how you should travel to Frankston Visitor Information Centre? One possibility is catching the train. It's an easy commute to the nearest station, Frankston Station, and then a stroll of 0.9 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Frankston Visitor Information Centre?
Hotels in Frankston Visitor Information Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.