Hotels near Foxwoods Resort & Casino
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Foxwoods Resort & Casino
Ready to plan your trip to Foxwoods Resort & Casino? You're sure to have a wonderful time.
Not quite sure where it is? Unfold your map and draw a cross on Mystic - New London. It's found 70 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
Keen to stay near Foxwoods Resort & Casino? You'll be happy to know there are 14 accommodations within 3 kilometres. We recommend the Residence Inn by Marriott Mystic Groton, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't work, try the Holiday Inn Express Mystic (a kilometre) or the Hilton Mystic (a kilometre).
Are you travelling on a budget? Lucky for you, the area is home to some low-cost options. The Howard Johnson Inn Mystic is just a kilometre away, and if that doesn't float your boat, the Econo Lodge Mystic - Groton is only a kilometre away.
Crack open that wallet a tiny bit more and relax in style at the Whitehall Mansion Inn, only 2 kilometres away.
Go straight to Dunkin Donuts (Mystic) for your morning coffee. It's only 0.9 kilometres from Foxwoods Resort & Casino. If you're ready to fill your stomach, visit S&P Oyster Co. at 1 Holmes Street, Mystic for lunch or dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Foxwoods Resort & CasinoDon't spend the whole day at Foxwoods Resort & Casino. This region has heaps more for tourists:
- Study the antiques and discover the tales behind the region's rich seafaring history at Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- Learn about the area's naval history via stimulating displays and exhibits at Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport.
- Observe the antiques and read about the tales behind the area's powerful seafaring past at Charles W. Morgan at Mystic Seaport.
- Discover intriguing displays and artefacts relating to the area's naval history at Mystic Seaport.
- Extending across the flowing water, Mystic River Bascule Bridge is an interesting landmark for any engineering buffs.
Sit back, take in the surroundings and enjoy the train ride to Foxwoods Resort & Casino. Remember to disembark at Mystic, CT, the nearest station. Then you've just got a kilometre until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Foxwoods Resort & Casino?
Hotels in Foxwoods Resort & Casino start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.