Hotels near Harvey's Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Harvey's Beach
Do you want to find out some more about Harvey's Beach before you book? Here are a few helpful tips.
It's positioned in Old Saybrook, 100 kilometres from Providence, the state capital.
Only visiting for a couple of days? Save some hassle and stay at one of the 4 accommodations within an easy commute of Harvey's Beach. You might like the look of the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Old Saybrook Westbrook and Super 8 Old Saybrook.
Looking for a hotel that doesn't cost and arm and a leg? You can't go past the Liberty Inn and the Pier Blue Guesthouse.
The Copper Beech Inn, an upscale choice, is worth the added cost if you want style and comfort.
Other Things to Do Near Harvey's BeachBefore you get going, consider checking out the surrounding region:
- Witness history first hand at General William Hart House. You'll love discovering the stories of the folk who once resided here.
- With its wide range of festivals and displays, you'll most definitely discover a thing or two that interests you at Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center.
- Fashion lovers will enjoy the high of a new buy at Tanger Outlets.
- See what Essex Saybrook Antique Village Shopping Center has on offer. You might just find a neat souvenir for that special someone, or even yourself.
- Browse some of the goodies that Logee’s Greenhouses has for sale. You just might uncover a cool gift for someone you love, or even yourself.
How much is a hotel room in Harvey's Beach?
Hotels in Harvey's Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.