Hotels Near Ford's Theater
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Ford's Theater
Ford's Theater is an iconic sight that you simply must experience at least once in your lifetime.
You'll find it among the action-packed streets of Washington, the nation's capital.
You've got a wealth of choice when it comes to places to stay, with 37 options just a stone's throw from Ford's Theater. Take a look at the facilities at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, Willard InterContinental Washington and Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square.
If you don't like to spend a lot on accommodation, you'll be pleased to know that there is a selection of low-price options available. The Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center, a kilometre away, and the Embassy Inn, 2 kilometres away, are some of the top options.
Pamper yourself a little at one of the numerous top-quality hotels close by. Start with the Jefferson, Washington, DC, a kilometre away. The Hay-Adams, a kilometre away, is also highly recommended.
Get your caffeine hit at Ping Pong Dim Sum (900 7th Street Northwest, Washington). It's only 0.6 kilometres from Ford's Theater. If you're ready to fill your stomach, head to Elephant & Castle at 1201 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington for dinner and a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Ford's TheaterBefore you make tracks, check out the surrounding region:
- Take a trip to Peterson House, a significant historic home that is full of stories.
- Purchase premiere seats to an exciting play at Ford’s Theatre Center.
- Walk through Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds and snap a picture of yourself posing next to lifelike wax models of famous celebrities and historical figures.
- With so many thought-provoking and unusual creations, Flashpoint Gallery makes for a first-rate outing.
- Signs of a fascinating, cultural history are within the interior of Old Post Office Pavilion.
Sit back, check out the sights and enjoy the train ride to Ford's Theater. Make sure you dismount at L'Enfant, the closest station. Then it's just a kilometre to go.
How much is a hotel room in Ford's Theater?
Hotels in Ford's Theater start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.