Why should I choose inclusive resorts in Fiji?
- No worries: Ready to kick back on the beach while waiters bring you tropical drinks with tiny umbrellas? Inclusive packages were made for you. If you’re the type who never wants to leave your resort, consider a spot like Namale Resort and Spa, which has two restaurants, two pools, live entertainment, free kayaks, and more.
Where should I stay in Fiji?
- Viti Levu: The largest of the Fiji islands, and home to the capital of Suva, Viti Levu is ultra convenient and chock full of things to do. With the Tavuni Hill Fort, Sigatoka Sand Dunes, and the coral reefs of Beqa Lagoon, our only caution here is that you may not actually spend much time at your Fiji resort!
- Coral Coast: This part of Viti Levu, on the island’s southern coast, is super popular with families. Lounge around the pool all day or take advantage of adventurous activities—Coral Coast knows how to roll with the changing tides of the little ones’ whims. Mango Bay Resort is a Fiji all-inclusive, family-friendly resort, where you won’t have to worry about a thing.
- Mamanuca Islands: Located off the west coast of Viti Levu, this archipelago is a great place to stay for a romantic getaway. Book your Fiji holiday at the adults-only Tadrai Island Resort and get swept off your feet by private plunge pools, curated picnics, romantic massages—and of course, your special someone.
- Vanua Levu: It may be Fiji’s second-largest island, but Vanua Levu flies surprisingly under the radar. With rainforest treks, hot springs, tropical gardens, and marine reserves, it is quite simply one of the most beautiful places in the South Pacific. Emaho Sekawa Resort in Savusavu can’t be beat—it’s a 5-star resort right on the beach.