ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free WiFi, furnished balconies or patios, and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 19 individually decorated rooms. Fridges and room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches include rainfall showerheads, bathrobes and designer toiletries. Free bottled water, in-room massages and ceiling fans are also available.
A day of pampering at Namale Spa and Sanctuary can include deep-tissue massages, detox wraps and body wraps along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, Bure Levu Restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the resort's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the golf course, 24-hour fitness centre, outdoor tennis court and sauna. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a free manager's reception and a conference centre. Each morning free cooked-to-order breakfast is offered between 7:30 AM and 1 PM. There's also free extended parking, along with the convenience of a free airport shuttle.
In the vicinity of this 5-star Savusavu resort you'll find Waisali Rainforest Reserve.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 435 reviews
About the Namale Resort and SpaLocation Hibiscus Highway, Savusavu, 244
- Kayaking included
- Taxes not included
- Snorkelling excursions included
- Motorised water sports included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Motorised boats included
- Airport transfers included (round trip)
- Water skiing included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Tennis included
- Volleyball included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- All available beverages included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Miniature golf included
- Golf included
- Golf - number of holes 9
- Shuttle service to off-site activities included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Golf - use of golf cart included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Gratuities not included
- All food and beverages included
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- Room service during certain hours
- All on-site activities, facilities and equipment included
- All non-motorised water sports included
- On-site live performances included
Namale Resort and Spa is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. As a guest of Namale Resort and Spa, you'll find a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Namale Resort and Spa. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and An area shuttle are free. This 5-star Savusavu resort is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 19 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1997
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking
- Airport: Savusavu (SVU) (5.6 km / 3.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle, area shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free extended parking
Namale Resort and Spa offers 19 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Savusavu resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 1 PM. The resort hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Bure Levu Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 13 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 13 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Minimum guest age is 13
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fiji Namale
- Fiji Namale Resort
- Fiji Resort Namale
- Namale Resort Savusavu
- Namale Fiji Islands Resort
- Namale Fiji Resort
- Namale Islands
- Namale Islands Resort
- Namale Resort Fiji
- Namale Resort Fiji Islands
- Namale Resort
- Namale Savusavu
- Namale the Fiji Islands Resort Spa All Inclusive
- Namale Fiji Islands Resort Savusavu
- Namale the Fiji Islands Resort Spa
- Namale Resort Spa
- Namale Resort and Spa Savusavu
- Namale Resort and Spa All-inclusive property
- Namale Resort and Spa All-inclusive property Savusavu
You should know
- Namale Resort and Spa offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This is an adults-only property and children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed.