Hotels near Edward Elliot's Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Edward Elliot's Beach
Top hotels near Edward Elliot's Beach
You're bound to have a great time at Elliot's Beach.
You'll find it in Chennai, a fantastic city that'll charm your socks off.
You have access to 13 hotels within 3 kilometres of Elliot's Beach, so it won't be too hard to find something that works for you. Check out the facilities at The Leela Palace Chennai (2 kilometres), the Somerset Greenways Chennai (2 kilometres) and The Metroplace Hotels (3 kilometres).
You won't have to look all over to encounter cheaper hotel rooms here. The Green Meadows Resort and the Brownstar Boutique Hotel are worth thinking about.
If you're hoping to spend more on accommodation, you won't need to go too far afield. It's definitely worth considering the Taj Coromandel and ITC Grand Chola, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Chennai.
Prior to exploring Elliot's Beach, chase down the smell of hot coffee to Barista. You don't need to spend hours looking for a substantial feed. Planet M will have what you need. Thirsty yet? Get yourself to BOATS - Based On A True Story for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Elliot's BeachAfter you spend some time at Elliot's Beach, head to the surrounding area:
- You can learn more about the rituals of the local faith at Ratnagirishwarar Temple.
- You can learn more about the traditions and customs of the local religion at Ashtalakshmi Kovil.
- Children's Park is ideal for relaxing and taking things slow.
- Marundeeswarar Temple is a must-visit for those wishing to learn about the core of the local religion.
- Mayajaal Entertainment hosts outstanding events and entertainment throughout the year.
How much is a hotel room in Edward Elliot's Beach?
Hotels in Edward Elliot's Beach start at AU$35 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.