ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy an LED TV with satellite channels, and each apartment features a sofa bed, a coffee/tea maker and free local calls. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge and a microwave. A hairdryer and an iron/ironing board are also available.
This pet-friendly apartment offers free WiFi in public areas, a business centre and a garden. Other amenities include barbecues, a picnic area and luggage storage. Breakfast is available daily.
Within a 20-minute drive of this 4-star Mosgiel property, attractions include Olveston and First Church of Otago.
Longbourne Lodge ratings based on 60 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Longbourne Lodge
About the Longbourne LodgeLocation 100 School Rd South, Mosgiel, Dunedin 9001
WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Longbourne Lodge also features a BBQ, a garden, and a picnic area. Self parking is free.
- 1 floor
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 7 buildings
- Built in 2015
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) (19.1 km / 11.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Longbourne Lodge offers 10 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This accommodation is furnished with double sofa beds. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens with fridges and microwaves. This Mosgiel apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include telephones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Pull-out sofa bed
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
Guests arriving after 8:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: NZD 10.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 10.00 and NZD 15.00 for adults, and NZD 8.50 and NZD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: NZD 10.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Longbourne Lodge Mosgiel
- Longbourne Lodge
- Longbourne Mosgiel
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.