Hotels Near Dubai World Trade Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dubai World Trade Centre
Dubai World Trade Centre is a great excuse for a holiday.
You'll be able to find it in Trade Center, 19 kilometres from Sharjah.
Getting from your hotel to Dubai World Trade Centre will be a piece of cake if you stay nearby, and there's no shortage of options. 82 await within 3 kilometres. Consider the facilities at the Jumeirah Living - World Trade Centre Residence (0.2 kilometres), The Ritz-Carlton Executive Residences, DIFC (2 kilometres) and the Shangri La Hotel Dubai (3 kilometres).
You'll be able to keep your hard-earned cash for more important things if you book in at a value-for-money accommodation. Stay at the Ascott Park Place Dubai or the Nassima Tower Hotel Apartments, 0.8 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
There is an excellent range of high-end hotels in the immediate area. How about you loosen the purse-strings and enjoy the extras? The Jumeirah Emirates Towers and the Fairmont Dubai, a kilometre and 0.6 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
Don't want to go far for your morning coffee? Head to The Tea Cup World Trade Centre. It's right near Dubai World Trade Centre. For something to satiate your hunger, grab a seat for lunch or dinner at The Exchange Grill. Finally, go to OKKU for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Dubai World Trade CentrePut your walking shoes on and check what's going on nearby:
- See what's happening at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, a prominent space for events and forums.
- Take a step away from the hustle and bustle by paying a visit to Zabeel Park.
- Check out the goods to your heart's content at Boulevard at Emirates Towers. There's sure to be something you need.
- You can follow the business people to Dubai International Financial Centre, but make sure you have made prior arrangements as it's only open occasionally to the public.
- With so many interesting and unusual creations, Artspace Gallery affords a superb day out.
Grab a ticket, take a look at the surroundings and enjoy the train trip to Dubai World Trade Centre. Don't forget to dismount at World Trade Centre Metro Station, the most convenient station. Then it's only 0.6 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in Dubai World Trade Centre?
Hotels in Dubai World Trade Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.