Accommodation Near Gold Souk, Dubai
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Gold Souk
Top hotels near Gold Souk
Planning to visit Gold Souk? You're sure to have a ball.
It is located in Dubai, which is 13 kilometres away from the bustling city of Sharjah.
Simplify things by organising to stay at one of the 28 hotels situated within walking distance of Gold Souk. Why not take a look at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, St George Hotel and Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa?
Don't clean yourself out! There's a selection of suitable budget accommodations nearby. Take a look at the rates at the Orient Guest House, just 0.8 kilometres away. That said, the Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments is 2 kilometres away.
Or you could stay in one of the numerous upmarket hotels in the area. Go on, spoil yourself! The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek and the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, are recommended.
To get yourself a delicious hot drink, head to Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant (Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa Al Fahidi Street, Bur Dubai). For lunch, grab a table at St. George Hotel. You'll find this popular restaurant at Baniyas Street,Dubai Creek,Al Ras,Deira, Behind Public Library.
Other Things to Do Near Gold SoukKeep in mind that this region has much more to offer:
- Perfume Souq is a wonderful venue to grab some bargains or simply soak up the surroundings.
- Spice Souk is a wonderful venue to haggle for a discount or just take in the activity.
- Grand Mosque is a prominent landmark in the area and a hallowed meeting area for Islamic followers.
- Bastakiya is great if you're a bit of a history nerd. Remember to take a good camera and find out if there are any guided tours occurring when you're there.
- The wares, sellers and hubbub of Naif Souq appeal to locals and holidaymakers alike.
Leave your parking worries behind and head to Gold Souk by train. Palm Deira, the closest station, is just 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Gold Souk?
Hotels in Gold Souk start at AU$30 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.