Hotels near Dooragan National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Dooragan National Park
Top hotels near Dooragan National Park
Lovers of the outdoors will feel right at home at Dooragan National Park.
This attraction is most certainly not the only drawcard the much-loved city of Port Macquarie has to offer.
You better be quick if you'd like to stay near Dooragan National Park! 3 kilometres away, The Haven Caravan Park is the only listed hotel option up for grabs.
The general area also features a number of upscale hotels for those visitors seeking prestigious surroundings and five-star amenities. You cannot go past the Seaview Bed and Breakfast and Pelican H2o 1 and 2 bedroom Apartments.
Other Things to Do Near Dooragan National ParkAfter you spend some time at Dooragan National Park, explore the local area:
- The scenic surroundings you can see from the top of North Brother Mountain are sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Take a big breath of sea air at North Haven Beach, and let your worries blow away on the breeze.
- Spend a day out at Pilot Beach and take a deep breath of the sea air while you soak in the sun.
- Take a stroll through Kattang Nature Reserve. Keep an eye out for the local bird species that are known to call this special place home.
- Hike through Yoorigan National Park, where the environment of local plants and animals is being conserved for the coming generations.
How much is a hotel room in Dooragan National Park?
Hotels in Dooragan National Park start at AU$117 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.