Hotels near Courthouse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Courthouse
On your way to Courthouse? From places to stay to surrounding attractions, here's a list of things to consider before you book.
It's situated in Hobart, the bustling state capital.
There are 10 hotels within 3 kilometres of Courthouse. The Mulberry Cottage B&B (0.3 kilometres), the Hatchers Richmond Manor (a kilometre) and the Cottage On Gunning (0.4 kilometres) are all great possibilities.
Czegs' Cafe is a great spot to grab a coffee right near Courthouse. Found at 46 Bridge Street, Richmond, it's just 0.1 kilometres away. For a substantial feed, you only need to walk 0.3 kilometres to get to Ashmore on Bridge Street at 34 Bridge Street, Richmond.
Other Things to Do Near CourthouseThis region has loads more to offer:
- Richmond Gaol will captivate history students and design gurus.
- Richmond Bridge has done some hard yakka over the years. Fortunately, you can still see this bridge in all its glory.
- Old Post Office is likely to captivate history students and architecture lovers.
- If you're keen to learn more about local culture, you ought to swing by Grannie Rhodes' Cottage.
- Surrender to the silent calmness of St Luke's Church of England, the perfect place to take refuge from the grind of daily life.
How much is a hotel room in Courthouse?
Hotels in Courthouse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.