Hotels Near Coconino National Forest
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Coconino National Forest
Top hotels near Coconino National Forest
Get some fresh air and de-stress at Coconino National Forest.
To get there, you'll have to go to Flagstaff. It's located 200 kilometres from the state capital, Phoenix.
It will be hard to find accommodation within the immediate surrounds of Coconino National Forest. That said, Cottonwood is 60 kilometres away. Here, there are 7 suitable hotels. The Tavern Hotel, Quality Inn Cottonwood and Best Western Cottonwood Inn are all terrific options.
Other Things to Do Near Coconino National ForestBe bold and see what's on offer in the region:
- If you're into golf, organise a few rounds at Pinewood Country Club.
- Embrace the opportunity to reconnect with the natural environment at Stoneman Lake.
- Go hiking through West Fork Oak Creek Trail. Make sure you allow yourself enough time to stop and take in the scenery.
- Slide Rock State Park is a preservation site for plants and animals, so be careful where you walk and what you leave behind.
- Nature lovers should set aside some time to check out Munds Wagon Trail while in the region.
How much is a hotel room in Coconino National Forest?
Hotels in Coconino National Forest start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.